Work at Little Tree Education - Change the World One Child at a Time!
Teacher & Support Staff Positions available
Typical Hours: 7am – 5:30pm (shifts will vary within this time frame)
- Current CPR & First Aid certifications or enrolled in certification
- Pass state criminal background check and drug screen
- Some experience in childcare or education
- Meet State education requirements, depending on type of position
- Montessori Certification preferred, but not required
General Description of Work:
Responsible for managing age-appropriate classroom activities that have been established by Little Tree Education, the Montessori philosophy and in accordance with the state standards for early childhood education.
Work to maintain the highest standard of care for children in the classroom that is safe and nurturing while effectively meeting the children’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual developmental needs.